Dr. Craig Wing has been a licensed Chiropractor since December 1999.
Dr. Craig Wing has been freeing people from the effects of Vertebral Subluxation since 2000 at his clinic in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Craig Wing uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, he is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Attended Concordia University College 1993-1996.
- Graduated Western States Chiropractic College in December, 1999.
- Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors
- Completed U.S. Part I-IV National Board Examinations
- Applied Kinesiology – http://www.icak.com/
- Trigenics – www.trigenics.com
- Nimmo Receptor-Tonus Method
- Brimhall 6 Steps to Wellness -http://brimhall.com/
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Adjusting
- Modules 1-4 of the Chiropractic Wellness Certification course www.thewellnesspractice.com
- Certified in the OTZ method for both adults and paediatrics www.frozenshoulderdoctor.com
- Completed Torque Release Basic Seminar
- Completed Bodyzone Posture Practice Seminar and Examination with Dr. Steven Wieniger www.bodyzone.com
- Completed Cranial Adjusting Turner Style (CATS) Modules 1-3
- Completed Slak Institute Paediatric Finishing Camp
- Certified in Webster’s Technique
- Currently completing Certification with the International Chiropractic Paediatric Association www.icpa4kids.com
- Lifebook Member
- Chiropractic Leadership Alliance On Purpose Member
- Total Solutions Graduate – www.subluxation.com/
- Certified Creating Wellness Coach www.creatingwellness.com
- Past World Health Club Medical Advisor
- Edmonton Chiropractic Society President